My photo
I'm a wannabe historian and librarian who uses writing, reading, crafts, and general geeky nerdiness to get through the trials and tribulations of everyday life.
I can't promise that this will be updated often. I can't even promise that the writing will be decent. That's what happens when you put your pen down for years at a time between writing anything. I can promise that I will try to improve my writing as I go.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Autoplot generator

A friend posted this link to an autoplot generator: http://write.aftermatheffect.com/

Here's the one that has stuck in my head since: Your plot: Write a story from the perspective of an inanimate object, chronicle it's day or a challenge it might face. Try to express how the object would think, feel? What would it do? Would it have friends? Who would they be?
Word count goal: 2000

That's what I'm working on right now. I'll post part of the story when I get a bit further on it.

No comments: