My photo
I'm a wannabe historian and librarian who uses writing, reading, crafts, and general geeky nerdiness to get through the trials and tribulations of everyday life.
I can't promise that this will be updated often. I can't even promise that the writing will be decent. That's what happens when you put your pen down for years at a time between writing anything. I can promise that I will try to improve my writing as I go.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Character Party

Alright, I'm behind on my NaNoWriMo, but not too terribly. I'm at half of what I should be right now. Oh, and my characters have run away. They are literally having a party. This was not in my plot outline. Actually, none of what's happening is in the outline. I think my main character looked at it and then threw it away. I mean, really, where did the gay accountant elf come from?

No comments: