My photo
I'm a wannabe historian and librarian who uses writing, reading, crafts, and general geeky nerdiness to get through the trials and tribulations of everyday life.
I can't promise that this will be updated often. I can't even promise that the writing will be decent. That's what happens when you put your pen down for years at a time between writing anything. I can promise that I will try to improve my writing as I go.

Monday, November 19, 2007

NaNoWriMo a bust

Due to poor planning on my part regarding stitching obligations, I must resign from the field of NaNoWriMo battle for this year. I have planned my stitching chedule for next year and no projects will be worked on next November, leaving me free to write a 50,000 word piece of pure drivel.

Maybe I'll try my own NaNoWriMo before then. Or a NaNoWriTwoMo - two months to accomplish the same task to psych myself for the real thing.

No comments: